How To Make A Real-Food PB&J Sandwich
Nut butters are an incredible source of protein and good fats. Be sure to look for the ones without any added sugars. Berries give you antioxidants and flavonoids, which boost your health.
- Nut butter of your choice
- Berries of your choice
- 2 of our banana-egg pancakes
- Add a dollop of almond, cashew, or sunflower butter to a bowl of berries.
- Heat up in a pyrex dish for 7-8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cover one of our delicious banana-egg pancakes with said nut butter and fruit.
- Seal in the deliciousness by covering it up with the other pancake, and voila. You have a whole food PB and J that can’t be beat.