How To Make Sweet Potato Nachos
Nachos made with sweet potato chips and loaded with grass-fed meat, avocado, olives, and fresh tomato salsa are delicious.
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice thinly.
- In a large bowl, toss them with coconut oil and sea salt.
- Place the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the chips over and bake for another 10 minutes.
- For the last ten minutes, watch closely so that none get too brown.
- Remove and cool.
- Load with seasoned ground grass-fed beef, sliced black olives, chunked tomatoes, and sliced avocado.
- Sprinkle with nutritional yeast to taste.