Let’s Make Gluten-Free Almond Flour Blueberry Pancakes
It’s Sunday morning and your kids are tugging at your robe. “Mommy, we want pancakes! Pancakes, pancakes, pancaaaaakes!” So what do you do? You make pancakes, duh! The problem is that now you’re watching your kids chow down on these little hotcakes of deliciousness, helpless and salivating, as your belly reminds you of your hate-hate relationship with gluten. What’s a gal to do? Ding ding ding! Check out this delicious gluten-free pancake recipe!
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour ( Blanched)
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 1-2 Tbsp of coconut milk
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1-3 Drops of vanilla extract
- 2-3 Drops of liquid stevia
- 1/2 Cup blueberries
- Mix everything in a bowl except for the almond flour, blueberries, and coconut oil.
- Slowly add almond flour into the mixture while still stirring.
- Add in blueberries and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Line a pan with coconut oil and add in an appropriate amount of batter (to achieve your desired pancake size)
- Cook on low to medium for 1-2 minutes each side. Flip when pancake starts to bubble.
- Top with mashed berries and serve!