Let’s Make Gluten-Free Banana-Egg Pancakes
Let’s dive right into a perfect grain-free pancake that’ll have you coming back for more.
- 1 1/2 large ripe bananas
- 2 free-range or omega-3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Shredded coconut, to taste (optional)
- Whisk eggs and set aside.
- Mash bananas and add to the egg mixture.
- Add the spices, vanilla, and coconut.
- Cook small amounts of the batter (about ¼ cup) over a medium range, about two minutes each side.
- Serve with fresh fruit, raw honey, or pure maple syrup.