How To Make Mouth-Watering Gluten-Free Pizza
You can make a delicious grain-free pizza crust at home. And for you meat lovers out there, you can even make a pizza “crust” from ground grass-fed beef or bison. Really.
Just spread the ground meat on the bottom of a pan and cook until done, then add all the yummy vegetables to the top and cook until done.
Be innovative—basil, spinach, and cashews are all great on pizza. If you must have cheese, consider a raw or organic full-fat minimally processed cheese.
- 2 cups almond meal/flour
- 2 free-range or omega-3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and wet your hands with very cold water.
- Mix ingredients with your hands.
- Oil two pieces of parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out between the parchment paper to the desired thickness.
- Place the dough and bottom piece of parchment paper on a pizza or baking pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add all your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.